We know your practice is also your business. That's why we've spent a lot of time designing the perfect reports to get you the information you need. Everything from practice statistics, aged accounts receivable, charges, product inventory, user earnings and more can be found in our Reports app. We even have reports for birthdays, patient appointments and a Missing in Action report to track down patients that you haven't seen in awhile.
Practice Analysis Report
View the health of your practice. Compare statistics from this year to last year, and view insurance accounts receivable and payment summary information. Information graphically shown for quick viewing and progress tracking.
Insurance Accounts Receivable Report
View all outstanding insurance charges complete with aging. Last billed date and insurance carrier phone number are also on the report allowing you to quickly take action when needed.
Missing in Action Report
This report helps you identify patients that you have not seen in awhile that were previously coming in.
Product Inventory Report
Do you sell products? Now you can easily track which products need to be re-ordered. Set re-order points and par levels for any product.
User Earnings Summary Report
This report is amazing! Do you have a provider you pay based on their earnings? Now you can generate a report that shows exactly what they brought in! A process that once took you hours will now take you seconds!
Every Report You Need
Here is a list of some of our reports:
* Appointment Schedule Report
* Charge Detail Report
* Charge Summary Report
* How Heard About Report
* Insurance Accounts Receivable Report
* Insurance Payments Detail Report
* Insurance Plans Expiring Report
* Missed, Canceled & Rescheduled Appointments Report
* Missing in Action Report
* Patient Accounts Receivable Report
* Patient Birthdate Report
* Patient Cash Case Report
* Patient Demographic Report
* Patient Future Appointment Report
* Patient Insurance Visits Remaining Report
* Patient Negative Balance Report
* Patient Over/Under Applied Payment Report
* Patient Payments Detail Report
* Patient Referral Report
* Patient Show Report
* Patients by Insurance Carrier Report
* Payment Summary Report
* Practice Analysis Report
* Practice Financial Summary Report
* Product Inventory Report
* Product Shortage Report
* Reason for Visit Report
* Services Report
* Sold Products Detail Report
* Sold Products Summary Report
* Unfinished SOAP Notes Report
* User Earnings Detail Report
* User Earnings Summary Report