CHIROSPRING is certified on the following criteria as a 2015 Edition software.
There are currently not a sufficient number of measures to allow providers to meet MIPS requirements.
CHIROSPRING may be adding additional certification criteria in the future to meet the needs of MIPS.
• 170.315(d)(2) Auditable Events and Tamper-resistance
• 170.315(d)(3) Audit Report(s)
• 170.315(d)(5) Automatic Access Time-Out
• 170.315 (g)(4) Quality Management System
• 170.315 (g)(5) Accessibility-Centered Design
Clinical Quality Measures
• CMS68 Documentation of Current Medications in the Medical Record
• CMS69 Preventive Care and Screening: Body Mass Index (BMI) Screening and Follow-Up Plan
• CMS122 Diabetes: Hemoglobin A1c (HbA1c) Poor Control (> 9%)
• CMS127 Pneumococcal Vaccination Status for Older Adults
• CMS138 Preventive Care and Screening: Tobacco Use: Screening and Cessation Intervention
• CMS155 Weight Assessment and Counseling for Nutrition and Physical Activity for Children and Adolescents
• CMS163 Diabetes: Low Density Lipoprotein (LDL-C) Control (< 100 mg/dL)
• CMS165 Controlling High Blood Pressure
• CMS166 Use of Imaging Studies for Low Back Pain
The additional software relied upon to comply with one or more of the certification criteria include:
• Microsoft Windows Time Service
• Mayo Clinic
• Lab Tests Online
Additional Types of Costs
CHIROSPRING's 2014 edition certification has been retired and the current 2015
certified criteria do not meet the full requirements for MIPS. Should a provider want to
send a direct message this capability would require using the MaxMD software.
This is not a MIPS requirement and would thus be an optional cost.