CHIROSPRING is certified on the following criteria as a 2015 Edition software.
There are currently not a sufficient number of measures to allow providers to meet MIPS requirements.
CHIROSPRING may be adding additional certification criteria in the future to meet the needs of MIPS.
• 170.315(d)(2) Auditable Events and Tamper-resistance
• 170.315(d)(3) Audit Report(s)
• 170.315(d)(5) Automatic Access Time-Out
• 170.315 (g)(4) Quality Management System
• 170.315 (g)(5) Accessibility-Centered Design
Clinical Quality Measures
• CMS68 Documentation of Current Medications in the Medical Record
• CMS69 Preventive Care and Screening: Body Mass Index (BMI) Screening and Follow-Up Plan
• CMS122 Diabetes: Hemoglobin A1c (HbA1c) Poor Control (> 9%)
• CMS127 Pneumococcal Vaccination Status for Older Adults
• CMS138 Preventive Care and Screening: Tobacco Use: Screening and Cessation Intervention
• CMS155 Weight Assessment and Counseling for Nutrition and Physical Activity for Children and Adolescents
• CMS163 Diabetes: Low Density Lipoprotein (LDL-C) Control (< 100 mg/dL)
• CMS165 Controlling High Blood Pressure
• CMS166 Use of Imaging Studies for Low Back Pain
The additional software relied upon to comply with one or more of the certification criteria include:
• Microsoft Windows Time Service
• Mayo Clinic
• Lab Tests Online
This Health IT Module is 2015 Edition compliant and has been certified by an ONC-ACB in
accordance with the applicable certification criteria adopted by the Secretary of Health and Human Services.
This certification does not represent an endorsement by the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services.
Additional Types of Costs
CHIROSPRING's 2014 edition certification has been retired and the current 2015
certified criteria do not meet the full requirements for MIPS. Should a provider want to
send a direct message this capability would require using the MaxMD software.
This is not a MIPS requirement and would thus be an optional cost.