ChiroSpring integrates all aspects of practice management, from scheduling appointments to billing insurance. Providers and their staff have immediate access to patient records, and the software’s macros make this information easy to customize.
Modern software makes it easier to keep better treatment notes, increase documentation efficiency, reduce discrepancies, and create audit-proof chiropractic treatment notes.
Providing High-Quality Patient Care
Whether you need multi-location support or are an individual care practice, modern software enables you to create treatment notes efficiently and spend more time face-to-face with patients. Features that streamline chiropractic treatment notes include the following.
The patient kiosk enables the intake process to occur without paper, and it automatically syncs to your EHR. Patients can populate much of the SOAP notes subjective using a customizable intake form. It includes populating allergies, complaints, demographics, outcome assessments, and other problems.
The kiosk also enables providers to upload all documentation, including HIPAA and verification forms and X-rays. During the intake process, patients can review and acknowledge this information. This feature also eliminates the need for patients to sign paperwork.
Multi-location support means chiropractors can create as many practice locations as they’d like and be able to do all their billing from a central location. Providers have access to patient information no matter their location, including calendars and front desk screens. Benefits of multi-location support include:
- Growth: This software gives providers room to grow their practice. As chiropractic practices grow, ChiroSpring grows alongside them.
- Control: The software works without a remote desktop or VPN. All providers have to do is click a drop-down menu and select the location that they want.
Keeping better chiropractic treatment notes is possible with a completely paperless practice. ChiroSpring’s software enables your staff to upload any document, no matter its format. Providers can streamline their practices with confidence, knowing that everything backs up automatically and has secure storage. Benefits of this document feature include:
- No lost data: ChiroSpring has secure storage that backs up automatically to multiple locations using HIPAA-compliant encryption.
- Document shredding: Due to the easily accessible and secure documents in this software, there’s no need to keep hard copies of documents.
- Organization: Tag and rename documents, or create customized folders for the ultimate organization. You can also add notes identifying contents for specific documents.
- Exporting and sharing: In addition to uploading documents into the HIPAA-compliant cloud, providers can export them to share with patients or other providers.