How to Spot a System Built for Chiropractors
It’s unfortunate, but there are countless systems built for medical practices that have been retrofitted for chiropractors. You need to be on the lookout for these systems. Clever marketing can make you think that the system is ideal for your practice. A deeper dive into its features will tell you otherwise. There are several things to look for when reviewing chiropractic software. Let’s go over a few of these things to help you find a system that has been truly designed for chiropractors.
- The system focuses on the aspects needed to run a chiropractic practice first and foremost: billing, online scheduling, online intake forms, appointment reminders, etc.
- Claim submission and reconciling should be simple and support diagnosis pointing.
- SOAP notes should be fast and auto-SALT (same as last time) elements that you want, such as charges, diagnoses, etc. New exam entries should pull from previous ones at the click of a button.
- SOAP notes should also contain chiropractic-specific sections, such as a spine section, outcome assessments, posture analysis, range of motion exams, and more.
- Patient flow management should be easy through the use of a virtual front desk.
- Reports should be available to track receivables, inventory, employee wages, payments, visit counts, etc.
Not all chiropractors will need every feature available, but any system that gives a wide variety of options will often be best in the end. When doing your analysis, make sure to look at the features available and how they are implemented. Too many systems boast about their feature list, when in reality, they are useless because they are too difficult to use.
Advantages of a Chiropractor-Designed System
A practice management software built for chiropractors has several distinct advantages. Since all the input categories are designed for chiropractors, there are no redundant or worthless features that create “bloat.” The system will also be designed to fit into daily chiropractic practice and easily adjusted to whatever your practice is currently doing.
By using a medical practice management system that is specifically designed for chiropractors, you can save both time and money. You will spend less time customizing and building your system, and your staff will be much happier. There is also less chance of needing additional software programs to perform all the duties to run your practice.
Finding the right practice management software doesn’t have to be difficult. ChiroSpring has designed software specifically for chiropractors that provides all the features you need in one system. Features such as online scheduling, online patient intake, fast SOAP notes, simple billing, and advanced reporting are all there. ChiroSpring also has built-in automated appointment reminders, a time-clock to track employee hours, and so much more. The system is cloud-based and backed up 24/7. If you are looking for practice management software, look no further than ChiroSpring. Spend more time with your patients, and grow your practice by saving time and money.
ChiroSpring is an all-in-one practice management and EHR system built specifically for chiropractors to help them regain face-time with patients, spend less time on back-office tasks, maintain a limited staff, and save operational costs.
To see how ChiroSpring can help you simplify how you manage your practice, reach out to one of our specialists today!