How to Improve Local SEO Ranking for Chiropractors
There are several things you can do to improve your local SEO rankings and climb higher in search results, including:
- Optimize your website for local search: This includes using relevant keywords and phrases in your website content, title tags, and meta descriptions (such as adding "River North" if you practice in that neighborhood of Chicago). You should also make sure that your website is mobile-friendly.
- Create a Google Business Profile: A Google Business Profile is a free listing that allows you to appear in Google Maps and other Google products. Be sure to complete your profile fully and provide accurate information about your business.
- Get patient reviews: Online reviews are a major ranking factor for local SEO. Encourage your customers to leave reviews on Google and other review sites.
- Build a website backlink strategy: Backlinks are links from other websites to your own. Backlinks from high-quality websites can help to demonstrate your authority online and improve your local SEO ranking.
Tips for Creating Effective Local SEO Content
Local SEO tips for chiropractors are similar to tips for other small business—focus on crafting high-quality and informative content. Generally, you’ll want to focus on the following tips for creating effective local SEO content:
- Use relevant keywords and phrases
- Write informative and engaging content
- Include images and videos
- Optimize your content for mobile devices
- Promote your content on social media and other online platforms
And while you may continue to make website and social media content for a general online audience (such as a “morning stretching tips for back pain” video), keep your local customers in mind too. For example, your local target audience is more likely to enjoy a blog about a neighborhood charity you work with.
Best practices for local SEO content for chiropractors include:
- Write about local topics: What are the most popular chiropractic services in your area? What are the biggest challenges that people in your area face when it comes to their health? Write blog posts about these topics and other local topics that are relevant to your target audience.
- Include testimonials from local patients: Testimonials from local patients can help to build trust and social credibility for your practice. Encourage your patients to leave testimonials on your website, Google, Facebook, Yelp, and other review sites.
- Highlight your unique selling proposition (USP): What makes your chiropractic practice different from other practices in your area? What are your strengths? Highlight your USP in your content so that potential patients know why they should choose your practice over others.
By following these tips, you can create effective content and avoid local SEO mistakes.
Automated SEO Tools to Rapidly Grow Your Practice
With an excellent local SEO strategy, chiropractors can compete with larger practices and national chains. By optimizing your website and online listings for local search, you can show potential patients that your clinic is a convenient, quality, and affordable option.
For every chiropractic business, making local SEO a part of your marketing strategy is essential. Investing in local SEO can attract more patients to your practice and grow your business.
With automated SEO tools, you can take manual labor out of online search ranking strategies. To learn more about using automated SEO tools for your practice, demo ChiroSpring today.